My Skin Story: How I Cleared My Acne
Cleargenix – I’ve had bad skin for years. Ever since I was twelve, I suffered from cystic acne. It went away when I got older, but my skin was covered in acne scars for such a long time. My dermatologist told me that the only way to get rid of them for sure was to go through laser treatments. I didn’t have the money, or want to go through the pain of doing that, so I kept looking for a solution. I was about to give up and just accept I’d live my entire life with bad skin. But then, I found Cleargenix.
Cleargenix saved my skin. I used to use about six different products each morning, and two more at night. None of them seemed to be helping. I tried using natural skin care brands as well, but none of them did anything for me. I started saving up money to get laser treatments, I was that desperate. But, it would’ve taken me months to save up, and it would’ve taken many different sessions. I did some more research before committing to doing laser treatments, and that’s when I found Cleargenix Advanced Acne Treatment. Now my skin looks clear and radiant. If your skin sounds similar to how mine was, click the button below and try this out for yourself.
The Benefits of Cleargenix
My skin was a mish mash of different skin conditions all piled up on one face. It was not pretty, and it hurt. I had to be incredibly careful with my face so I didn’t damage my skin anymore. I must’ve tried a million different medicines trying to fix at least that. Cleargenix Acne Treatment did all of that and more. Here are just a few of things it did for me:
- Got rid of redness: My face used to be super red. My foundation and skin did not look like they belonged to the same color spectrum. My skin is much closer to a normal color now.
- Healed my cystic acne: Some of my acne used to be actually painful. My zits were large and took months to heal. In a matter of weeks, they were flatter and didn’t hurt at all.
- Got rid of my tiny bumps: My forehead was covered in tiny little white bumps. They wouldn’t go away, even with exfoliation. These were the first ones to go away when I started using Cleargenix Cream. I haven’t had a spot on my forehead since.
- Eliminated my blackheads: I had a ton of blackheads on my nose and on my chin. They looked like strawberries. After a few weeks of using Cleargenix Skin Care, all those black dots were gone.
- Healed my acne scars: One thing I was worried about when I started using Cleargenix was if my acne would go away but be replaced with a bunch of dark marks and scarring. There were a few marks for a while, but with continued use, they disappeared as well.
How I Use Cleargenix
I use Cleargenix once a day in the evening. That was in can set into my skin without getting disturbed by the sun or wind. Here’s how I use it:
- I wash my face with a gentle cleanser.
- I pat it dry, never rub it.
- Then, I apply toner and my moisturizer.
- I put on a dollop of Cleargenix and pat it into my face.
- I got to bed and wash it off in the morning.
How You Can Get a Bottle of Cleargenix
I hope your skin isn’t as bad as mine was, but if it is, there’s a cure. Cleargenix is honestly magic in a bottle. I have no idea what I’d look like now without it. And, it’s a fraction of the cost of the combination of skin care products I was using before, as well as laser treatment. I’m so glad I found Cleargenix, and I hope my story inspires one of you to try it, too. Good skin is possible. Click the button below to get yours.